mtbr member
    May 2007

New Set of Wheels (for a Cannondale - mod title edit)

Both of the wheels off of my 2003 Cannondale f600 were stolen recently. I am wondering if anyone can gimme any good suggestions as to where I can get hooked up with everything I need (Wheels, hubs, cassette, roters, etc) in one package deal used or new. I'm not very knowledgable about working on bikes so I don't wanna buy all parts I need seperatly and have to put it together myself. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks,
    Dave

mtbr member
    Which fork do you have on your bike? If it is a lefty you will need a special hub for the the front wheel. If you have a normal fork go to your LBS and see what they can do to hook you up. The cheaper route would probably be to buy a new wheel set online (You can find them as low as $100, but I'd recommend spending more). Don't forget to buy a new cassette for the rear wheel as well. All in all you are probably looking at between $150 to however deep your wallet is. If you buy online you will need to either buy the lockring cassette tool or beg or pay your LBS to put it on for you.