mtbr member
    Sep 2007

new f29 to the family.

f29 stock frame/fork (soon to be carbon), stock wtb wheels, el camino's, crows (with tubes, for now), x-7 der lx front, x0 cassette, x-7 shifters,(soon to be full xo) fsa carbon post, stock saddle (heavy!), ergons (heavy!) fsa cranks, egg beater sl's. comes in at 26 pounds. good for a largely stock, fully geared, suspended 29'er, with comfort touches for the old man.

Like catnip for people
    Nice bike

Avenger of Evil
    Quote Originally Posted by LFASS
    f29 stock frame/fork (soon to be carbon), stock wtb wheels, el camino's, crows (with tubes, for now), x-7 der lx front, x0 cassette, x-7 shifters,(soon to be full xo) fsa carbon post, stock saddle (heavy!), ergons (heavy!) fsa cranks, egg beater sl's. comes in at 26 pounds. good for a largely stock, fully geared, suspended 29'er, with comfort touches for the old man.
    Ya.......but how does it ride?
    Famous Last Words....."Hey, watch this!!"

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    well, not sure yet.
    it the middle of winter, and its my dads bike.
    nice bikes stay in the stable during salt season.

i liked my f29 last season... but mine had bonti carbon rigid, and it was an SS. and only wieghed 18 pounds...
    but the c-dale familly is growing strong, an f4, a cafeine, two f29's (although mine is in peices, and will remain that way) an old road frame fixie, and a cross frame.

and my moms getting a rush soon...