mtbr member

new design for 130mm....

OK, I tried to copy and paste the sketch of the new 130, but, alas, I'm not so computer savvy. However, from what I've seen, it looks like (and I COULD be wrong) a low, single pivot, with a swing-link on the seat tube (i.e. Foes, Yeti, Hi-Fi). IF this is the case, then I'd be totally happy. This design should be stiffer than the Rush/ Prophet due to the swing-link, and slightly more active, due to the lower main pivot (feel free to chime in here...). And maintenance should still be minimal (still a SP). This sounds like a "win-win" to me.....Anybody?

Unit 91
    Ive got a complete picture of it and the 160mm model...but of course I cant share them. The 130mm model looks like a Scalpel, but has a pivot at the bb and bottom seatstay with a link...
    Bikes

Ridin' dirty!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet
    Ive got a complete picture of it and the 160mm model...but of course I cant share them. The 130mm model looks like a Scalpel, but has a pivot at the bb and bottom seatstay with a link...
    "Common sense isn't always that common!"
    Custom Prophet and Custom Delta V

mtbr member
    [QUOTE]
    Ive got a complete picture of it and the 160mm model...but of course I cant share them.
    Aw, c'mon. We won't tell.....

mtbr member
    Now thats just wrong of you to tease me, now I really want to see it!

Any word on when the bike will go public, with cameras there is always an official leak long before the actual release.

regards
    Ray

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    sales meeting for Cannondale reps was supposed to be sometime this week, each one will receive a prototype and get the low-down on the bikes, so I'd either expect some forthcoming info in the next week or two, or else get friendly with your local rep to see the pics or even his actual demo bike. That's what I'm doing (trying anyway).