mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Upset Need a Cannondale dealer...

I'm looking for some cannondale head shok parts .I've been to 3 dealers 2 of which I had to drive a hour and a half to get to. Each time the dealers treated me like crap even tho one dealer did let me look threw some parts stock but refused to order the parts I needed. And when I e-mail C'dale they just blow me off to the dealers.Who don't give a crap. Is this any ways for a company that is bankrupt to act?? Heck no I would increase service and bend over backward to help the customer out. So I'm looking for a web dealer or a bike shop that will get me what I need. Not treat me as if I don't know what I'm doing and believe me I KNOW how to fix a bike. And not say you need all kinds of special tools to fix a head shok (wrong just one spanner which I made) So if any body can help let me know.

Tim

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

need a new dealer but

sounds like you need a new dealer but from what you're saying it sounds like your options are limited. I go to a couple dealers and both have always got me the parts I want.I once complained to cannondale direct about a dealer and they were very interested in my problem and who it was.

from my experience it seems most people in the shops don't know too much about the cannondale forks. there are some who do employ people who have an interest to learn the technical stuff though.

good luck.

mtbr member
    www.indianacycling.com
    I will be more than happy to do what I can for you. Just send me an e-mail or call. You can reach me through my site.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

cool out

I will send you an e-mail tonight.
    Thanks
    Tim