mtbr member
    Jun 2011

Name this bike please help look at pic

Please help name my bike i have looked online and cant find the same bike its cannondale but i dont know the name please help me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Name this bike please help look at pic-img-20110628-00004.jpg  

Name this bike please help look at pic-img-20110628-00007.jpg  

Name this bike please help look at pic-img-20110628-00006.jpg  

local trails rider
    What makes you think it is a Cannondale?

... except for having a Lefty fork and some Cannondale branded parts...

My quick search did not find a Cannondale frame that looks exactly like that (which is not conclusive evidence, but still...). There's many "track" frames that have pretty much that layout.

"it IS possible that you are faster or slower than anybody else who is having at least as much if not more or less fun"

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    the frame looks like a cannondale synapse but with a single ridgid front folk aslo

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    oh the cannondale sigh on the front of the frame is aslo a give away, not trying to be bright or anything i have no clue about track bike or anything like that.

Kind Regards

Yes, that's fonetic
    I think it looks like a Niles. Or possibly a George.

local trails rider
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtyler View Post
    oh the cannondale sigh on the front of the frame is aslo a give away,
    I don't see it in your pictures.

"it IS possible that you are faster or slower than anybody else who is having at least as much if not more or less fun"

It's about showing up.
    Go to Bikepedia.com and look more.
    I don't rattle.

mtbr member
    Believe the fork is off of a Bad Boy .

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    yep all the cannondale signs on the front would point to it being a bad boy folk but im not sure about the frame it looks like a cannondale synapse frame to me which is confusing as the fork is bad boy lol, could i be right in thinking its that?

local trails rider
    The fork must be from a Bad Boy. The stem is clearly branded Cannondale. I have yet to find a picture of a Synapse that looks anything like the frame you have.

Can you get a picture of the frame where it says Cannondale (or has the logo)?

LA CHÈVRE
    This is not a Cannondale frame, not a Capo, not a Bad Boy and not even a Synapse. It's another brand frame that probably has been painted to match the Cannondale rigid Lefty that's from a Bad Boy...

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    i find the last post really funny he is quick to say its not this and that but doesnt have a clue as to what it is, so sure of himself that its not, but not so sure of what it is, your comments are of no help at all. i think i will go join a more friendly site not one single person is trying to help just trying to say its not this or that im no bike rider i just wanted to know what the bike was not what it isnt, not a lot to ask just a little help.

LA CHÈVRE
    i find the last post really funny he is quick to say its not this and that but doesnt have a clue as to what it is, so sure of himself that its not, but not so sure of what it is, your comments are of no help at all. i think i will go join a more friendly site not one single person is trying to help just trying to say its not this or that im no bike rider i just wanted to know what the bike was not what it isnt, not a lot to ask just a little help.
    Elementary schools are now closed for summer!

We know Cannondales and we know when it isn't one, I don't know every single bike frame on the market though... so the fact that it sure is not a Cannondale is a starting point. No need to respond with such an immature attitude so please, be my guest, head to a more friendly site, with the way you respond, I'm sure everyone will want to help you out...

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    Ummm, I am pretty sure the last guy that posted works for Cannondale and has for quite a while so he may actually know.
    Cannondale Caffeine 2 29er
    Redline Monocog Flight 29er
    Fuji RC Team
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Blk Mrkt Mob

local trails rider
    i think i will go join a more friendly site not one single person is trying to help just trying to say its not this or that im no bike rider i just wanted to know what the bike was not what it isnt, not a lot to ask just a little help.
    At least we didn't lie to you.

I don't think it is a Cannondale but don't take my word for it. Others here know better and they don't think it is a Cannondale either.

Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear.

My first impression was that it is some generic Chinese aluminum "track" frame fitted with a Cannondale fork.

~Disc~Golf~
    "Crack & Fail"?
    Honestly... ahh I give up

mtbr member
    Name the bike? OK it's Matilda. You are welcome.