mtbr member
    Nov 2005

My Prophet 700SL

Just thought i'd post a pic of my Prophet while i was out riding today through Notinghamshire and Derbyshire
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by nightvision rider; 06-04-2007 at 02:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Where's the bike and what are he ads about? Is this SPAM on our site?

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Those links look like they are in his sig. Maybe his pic posting skills are a bit lacking. He must be riding too much to figure of a computer.
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Sorry about the images not working at first folks but it's poxy Yahoo photos who i hosted the images through
    They work for a while but then seem to go down but i always try them first because my phone directly uploads my pics to Yahoo as soon as i take the pic.
    Here's another pic

[IMG][img=http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3278/65bfre2ky0.th.jpg][/IMG]

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

like this, but without the empty space in between:
    [IMG] http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3278/65bfre2ky0.jpg [/IMG]
    got the adress by right clicking on the picture and choosing properties (is it, i have it in a different language) and copying and pasting the adress you can find there.

what's up with negative vibes in the replies in this post? the guy was just trying to post some pictures of his fine bike. next time try helping him instead of dissing him no? so he spends more time on his bike than posting pictures or posting online? shouldn't we all?

nice sl. how do you like it? find the 120mm to be enough travel? do you find the bb height to be good or what? do you hit the ground a lot when you pedal? i have a regular prophet and recently had a pretty decent crash due to my pedal hitting the one stone on the trail i was going down, which kinda caught me by suprise. had it in the freeride mode though, so that might've been why. dunno. was just pure luck that i didn't get injured as i wore no upper body protection besides my full face and landed chest first on a stone fence. sketchy ****. luckily managed to cushion the fall by reaching out prior to impact.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Bike looks great. I've got an old superV which I've tried too restore to near stock after it had been modded for DH. The carbon rear means that rear travel is limited and I think it makes a nicer trail bike. Have you tried a Jekyl? I was thinking of getting one but should I save my pennies and look for a Prophet?

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    well, you could prob get a jekyll really really cheap, since it's been outta production for a while. there's a shop in frisco colorado(in between breck and keystone) that has a nice jekyll. i would go for the prophet though. hands down, though i haven't tried the jekyll. prophet=newer bike=more advance dampening = more joy. if you do some online searching and can find one with the right size/specs, there's some sweet deals for past prophet models as well. the exciting part is what's gonna happen next year with the prophet line. guess time will tell.