As the nights are drawing in i thought id treat myself to some new lights....iv seen and like the LEZYNE FEMCO at my local dealer at around 25 a pair....but went for a brouse online first to see what else was available....

Then i found LEZYNE ZECTO....

There were 3 store listing them online but whan i called they all said "Theyve just been released so we wont get them in stock till Mid Aug-Early Sep"....

Then i tryed Evans....there in stock online but when i called she said "YES we have them in"....

29.99 each or 54.99 a pair....free next day delivery and she also appliyed a 10% off code so i got them for 45....

These things are AWSOME....

Small,compact,waterproof rubber seals,clip for backpack attatchment,attatched with a thick rubber band that you wrap around the frame,bars,seatpost.multi flash and strobes,built in Lithium rechargable batterie so you just plug the usb cable "supplyed" into the lights to juice them up,side batterie level LEDs which also act as side visability....

There available with a choice of 3 CNCd bezel colours in red,silver or black....also you can unscrew the bezel and you get light out the sides for a 180" spread....

Ive done a short vid...