Thread: Moto Carbon

mtbr member

Moto Carbon

Does anyone have one yet? would love to see more pictures of it. It (carbon1) was reviewed in mountain bike uk magazine, and got a very good score.

mtbr member
    check this thread
    Moto is in da house!

mtbr member

skippy from oz

Good job! Moto 1

Quote Originally Posted by V.P.
    Does anyone have one yet? would love to see more pictures of it. It (carbon1) was reviewed in mountain bike uk magazine, and got a very good score.
    Rode one the other day :
    MOTO 1
    Amazing bike my mate had it on lone from the Cdale factory , only one here in OZ at the moment , doing the rounds of the mag's for reviews. Dont know if I would go the carbon I would be to worried about damage but it is really well spec'd and the travel is really smooth , steering is just right with a nice compromise of head angle , massive head tube makes the 1.5 steerer look small , awesome brakes and really light for a 6 1/2" travel duelly bike.
    This would have to be the the new "do it all bike" from Cdale I would have one but at $9000.00 AUS I would have to win the lotto. The green looks way better in the flesh than in the photos .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I started with nothing and have most of it left

mtbr member
    got any pics of the ride you where on?

skippy from oz
    No sorry I forgot my camera , but it was rough single track with plenty of tekkie sections and 3-4' drops , handled everything really smoothly , climbs like a goat I couldn't keep up with it on my Gemini it was so fast.
    Created lots of interest from riders we met , but all agreed the price factor and the risk of carbon damage as the trails here are very rocky with sandstone and prone to damaging bikes.
    Unfortunately it has gone back to the warehouse (with a few scratches shhh) but was a great opportunity to ride such a fine bike.
    I have a Gemini and a Judge my mate rides a Perp/Prophet so we no good Cdales.
    I started with nothing and have most of it left

mtbr member
    yearh, the price sure is high. : / do you know if a frame-only version will be available?

mtbr member
    Jun 2008

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gwbcn

very nice! is it possible to buy the frame only?