Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mendoncyclesmith - solved! (Craig is the man)

860 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Jostigen 
#1 · (Edited)
I sent my Headshok Ultra DLR to Mendoncyclesmith for service in May. After a couple of weeks Mr. C.... sent me a mail telling me that my fork was not so good and asked whether I still wanted it returned. I answered him that I did want it returned. Then no answer. After this I have mailed him several times. No answer. I have now been without my fork for 5 months. Anybody else had similar experience?

EDIT: Have now heard from Craig, he posted as soon as he saw the thread. Apparently there must have been some bad email connection or something. Sorry about any doubt I may have caused; Craig is the man. Keep doing business with him! 😊

#6 ·
Ok, you guys have a good point there. I will try to call him. The reason why I have not done that yet, is that I live in Europe, and I am not so familiar/comfortable with making overseas calls. And he did initially email me. From what you guys tell me Craig seems to be a stand up guy, and there is hopefully a trivial explanation as to why I have heard nothing.

BTW, the reason I have been able to wait for so long is that I had a spare fork that I am currently using.

Will hopefully report on a happy ending here. 😐

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.