Hi-

Been searching the Cannondale threads and don't have too much hope, but here goes...

I've got a 2002 1FG that came with the Super Fatty Ultra DL Headshok. Love the bike, just built new wheels for it (CK/Mavic 819 Disc). In 2003 or 2004, the cartridge crapped out, and my LBS cut me a deal on the Magura CCS. I have really enjoyed the fork and the bike with that cartridge.

Yesterday, I noted that the fork seemed soft. I pumped it up and went for a ride, but it still seemed soft. Today I played with it and it appears to not want to hold much more than 5 bar (I run it at 9 bar normally). I took a look at the Magura website, and it appears that they've washed their hands of the CCS.

So, my question is, what are my repair or replacement options? I know I could go to a standard fork with reducer cups, but I really like the precision of the fatty, and the CCS makes it feel like more than 80mm travel. I'm not thrilled about the idea of buying a lefty and building a new wheel. Has anybody had any luck repairing a CCS cartridge, or are there fatty cartridges that are similarly good? Any other ideas?

Thanks!