mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Looking for 2010 RZ One Twenty 3

Hello,

I thought I'd hit up my fellow Cannondalers to see if anyone knew of a local bike shop that has a 2010 RZ One Twenty 3 (Large Frame - Red) in stock? I just missed one on eBay recently. I had one last year, and had to sell it at the time. I could kick myself for selling it because a) I loved the looks and the white Lefty, and b) it still had the Handmade in USA frame. If anyone knows of an LBS with one, or is looking to sell one, please let me know. Thanks in advance!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    I know they have a RZ one twenty 3

not sure if it is a 2011 or 2010
    http://www.bikelanehouston.com/

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    www.jbmountainbikes.com
    I know he still has a 2010 RZ120-3 black demo, but I think it is a medium.
    Maybe he can hook you up though, worth a shot

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Thanks guys, I'll check with both to see if either have what I'm looking for. It's much appreciated!

A guy on a bike Moderator
    I think that provelo had one for awhile: www.provelobikes.com/

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    i bought a used red 2010 rz-120 three size large, last year, on ebay. guy seemed like a motivated seller and the bike was barely used. it was in august. might that have been you? does your ebay name look something like "t*m.s*w*ll" whereas the *'s are vowels?

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

... and if we just ...

Hi Oliver,

Yep, that was me I hope she's treating you well! Now if I can just find one of my own...

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    small world. we get along fine. i put a ding in the rear rim the second day out and was ticked off about it, but was relieved when finding out it was still perfectly straight..

swapped out bars for white easton ea70 hi-rise, swapped the pedals for black HT magnesium platforms, swapped the saddle. upgrading to a better set of wheels this weekend. will post a pic when i'm done mounting them.

i browse craigslist once in awhile, and am in & out of shops here in NYC every so often. will keep an eye out...

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Oliver I just bought a brand new set of Lefty Spinergy Xyclone wheels at 1600+ Grams and they are due to be delivered Monday. Much lighter than the 2100 gram set that our bikes currently have on them. Got the red and black version, with red and black Panaracer Fire XC Pro tires, a new Red BBG Bash guard, Red Salsa seat post collar, and Lizard Skin Peaty Lockons with Red Caps. Already swapped out the bars to FSA K-Force Carbon, seat post and saddle are bontrager Racelite, Juicy Sevens and all X-9 Drivetrain. Quite a bit of Bling that would also look sweet on yours, but my bike is black. I will let you know how they work out in case you haven't purchased your wheels yet... Funny, I also have those same HT Magnesium Pedals you have and love them, also have an aluminum set in white. Best Platforms for the money I have ever found.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    was thinking about going with the xyclones, but wasnt totally feeling them. red frame, red spokes; too much red, but i'd imagine they'd look good on your black frame. got a great deal on some dt swiss xcr 1.5 wheels, which are 24 hole versions of their xc wheels. the white with red/black details will go great with the red/black frame and white lefty. 1553g for $375! gotta love motivated sellers! i'm gonna stick it out with the stock drivetrain for now. heres a pic of the wheels i already bought, will post a pic for "lovemycannondale" when i'm done.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Nice wheels, would have loved to snag those! Great score for that price...
    My Bling may end up being way over the top, we'll see after it's all on there, pics will be posted as well...
    No big deal though, my son has the exact same bike in Silver (RZ120-2) so I can share some Bling with him if it is too much. Only went with the SRAM X-9 setup after I spun my rear derailleur up and over my cassette a few weeks ago. Bent a few spokes too, so why not get a nice new set of lighter wheels while I was at it...

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    got the wheels on and took it out for a spin today. snapped two pics for you, Lovemycannondale. of all the red 2010 rz one twenty 3's out there, you've found your old one. hopefully soon you will be posting pics of one that you will find.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    That is lookin sweet! Be prepared for my photos sometime Monday or Tuesday evening.
    Did you notice the immediate weight difference and better pedaling efficiency with those wheels?

mtbr member
    River city cycles outlet store in Portland Oregon has new 2009 rise 3's for $1900. 5 inches of sweetness.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Wow, you've definitely done her justice! Love the rims and the white Easton bar - nice job! Hopefully I can post one back here shortly

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Well here is mine with the new Blingy wheels on it. Unbelievable how much lighter and faster they feel than the stock Sun Rims.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for 2010 RZ One Twenty 3-bling-002.jpg  

Looking for 2010 RZ One Twenty 3-bling-003.jpg  

Looking for 2010 RZ One Twenty 3-bling-005.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    A-Ray, those are some nice rims...

oliver, where did you buy those rims off?

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    wheels came from ebay. a seller had a $500 buy it now on them, but accepted my best offer of 375.

i was considering the xyclones for awhile, but glad i passed, they are just too garish looking..

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    i was considering the xyclones for awhile, but glad i passed, they are just too garish looking..[/QUOTE]

Hey Oliver, be nice... I resemble that remark

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Lovemycannondale, pm sent

mtbr member
    Are we showing off our 2010 RZ 140 Threes?) Here is mine, custom built, got the frame brand new off ebay with lots of extras:

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Arcticrobot Very nice looking rig! Like that color Combo...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Ray
    Arcticrobot Very nice looking rig! Like that color Combo...
    Thanks, I tried to keep it within classic red-white-black limits.