mtbr member
    May 2004

Looking for a 140 x 5 deg headshok stem?

Hello,

I am looking for a black 140 x 5 deg headshok stem with a 2-bolt face. So if you have one laying around that you are not using. Nothing currently available on ebay. If you want I would trade it for my chrome 140 x 5 with a single bolt or just do an outright purchase.

thanks
    ed

Are you talking to me?

Try my shop.

1 hr past pacific std. time. In Anchorage, Ak.

The Bicycle Shop
    1035 W.Northern Lights Blvd.
    Anchorage, Alaska

(907)272-5219

I am not sure about a 140, but I know they have 130's easy. When you call, ask for Jamin(jaymin) or Ray, aand tell them I sent you.

Damion
    gfy

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

I've got one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eman2
    Hello,

I am looking for a black 140 x 5 deg headshok stem with a 2-bolt face. So if you have one laying around that you are not using. Nothing currently available on ebay. If you want I would trade it for my chrome 140 x 5 with a single bolt or just do an outright purchase.

thanks
    ed
    I was going to put it on E-Bay after the first of the year. Looks new except for one pencil tip size scratch on the side that would be invisible if you touched it with a "Sharpie" pen. E-Mail me if you are interested in buying it outright. Thanx, Dennis <dcgc@adelphia.net>

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

OOpps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sinned_1
    I was going to put it on E-Bay after the first of the year. Looks new except for one pencil tip size scratch on the side that would be invisible if you touched it with a "Sharpie" pen. E-Mail me if you are interested in buying it outright. Thanx, Dennis <dcgc@adelphia.net>
    Heres my email address: dcgc@adelphia.net

Members who have read this thread: 0