mtbr member

Lefty's front hub...

Is there many companies that make front hub for leftys ? How many models are availables from Cannondale ? Are they all called "Coda" ?
    I want to built a second wheelset and looking for alternatives. Dont have a Cdale in the neighborhood..... THank you very much

mtbr member
    Woodman and Industry 9 are the two I can think of (there may be more).

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Just went through this myself. Industry Nine builds wheels with the lefty (cannot purchase just a hub) and Woodman manufactures and sells Lefty hubs. However, for some reason availabilty of Woodman hubs has been scarce. In fact, I contcat Dave Speed Dream Wheels to build a set 5 months ago and he informed he could not get any Leftys, but would call when he got some.

It may be your lucky day, Dave called me yesterday and said he has two. Unfortunately, (for Dave) I got tired of waiting and ended up building a new non Lefty bike. Hence, he definitely has 1 right now. Give him a call as he builds great wheels.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Cannondale have there Coda hubs for lefty, woodman has lefty hubs, FRM also have it..

Mavic, Industri Nine, spinergy al have wheelset for lefty. Industri Nine have just released a hub for ordernary spokes, there isnīt any version for lefty yet, but maby there will be one

mtbr member
    thank you very much for all theses infos.