mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Lefty Equipped Siren

Lefty Speed Carbon SL, Project 3-2-1 Steerer and Hub
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lefty Equipped Siren-siren-song-sl-650b_1.jpg  

Lefty Equipped Siren-siren-song-sl-650b_front.jpg  

LA CHÈVRE
    The beast finally lives!
    Definitly not a bike we'll come across often.

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    That looks awesome.

Hope you removed those bricks from the road after the shot.

Weekend Warrior
    Jul 2008
    That's great! I really love seeing people who ride bikes made by manufacturers other than Cannondale using the Lefty. Nice to know that people see the wonders of it, even if they're aren't Cannondale fan-boys.
    "Single speed is the new black. Wait, black is the old black... Actually, single speed really isn't new at all."
    -HP

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibbs_
    That looks awesome.

Hope you removed those bricks from the road after the shot.
    It's funny you say that. My road normally gets about one car per hour for traffic. But of course when I decide to take the pictures I had a car coming every couple of minutes. I had my Fiance' out shuffling the bricks off the road for me.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySC
    That's great! I really love seeing people who ride bikes made by manufacturers other than Cannondale using the Lefty. Nice to know that people see the wonders of it, even if they're aren't Cannondale fan-boys.
    Agreed. I'm not a real fan of their bikes but I think they are very forward thinking with some of their engineering and components. Things that are built around sound engineering philosphy. The Lefty only makes sense when you look at it from how it is constructed. As does the BB30. Larger inboard bearings make sense, but I think Sram has taken it to the next level for Mtb's with the PressFit 30 which this bike has.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    agreed on the PF from SRAM...WAY easier to deal with for both manufacturer and consumer...now if Shimano would only step up to BB30 we could all be that much better off.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    nice