mtbr member
    Apr 2007

lefty cyclometer mount

Picked up a jekyll recently and still looking for a mounting tab for a cyclometer on the lefty.

LBS is out of them and didnt make all that much of an effort to try to find me one. Anyone know where I can pick one up at?

Thanks,
    Ryan

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    search around Ebay, but any Cannondale dealer should be able to get you one. The Mount is available to dealers directly through Cannondale.

So tell you local Cannondale dealer to order it for you. If they don't believe you tell them to call there Rep or go on the Cannondale B2B, they should be able to find it.

Get a Head Wrench tool while you are at it!

Jordan

Drink...sleep
    Plenty of threads on this board on how to mount the computer sensor without a special mounting tab (see the big 'Read this first' sticky). The tab is a waste of money, spend it on something better

mtbr member
    May 2007
    It's about 10-20 in the UK. I'll see if I can photo it and post it, then you can see if you can adapt something.

Carl.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Thanks guys... appreciate it.

Ryan

Like catnip for people
    I saw a very professional looking after market attachment, From memory I think it was from germany... I'll try and find it and post a photo. It looked better than the CDale one.