mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Kudos to Mendon Cyclesmith for my Lefty rebuild

I sent my fork into Craig at Mendon Cyclesmith for a basic rebuild and an issue I had with the rebound knob, which I had accidentally stripped. He got it back to me better than new! Turn around time in his shop was only about 2 business days and the price was much more competitive, than not only Cannondale's Tech Room factory rebuild, but much less expensive than what local shops want. Not to mention they cannot really even perform a complete overhaul. I had over 10,000 miles on my Lefty without a rebuild and was wondering if I would get the fork back to as-new condition. I got it back even better than new!

Anyways, thanks Craig. Anyone looking for a rebuild should use him over others.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Good to hear, my friends lefty is currently en-route back here from Mendon after a extensive rebuild. The previous owner of his Rush did not maintain it at all, the races were completely rusted, most of the bearings were no good as well.

I'll report back in a couple days when it comes in and how it turned out. Turnaround was 1 day after he received it to shipping it back out btw.
    '10 Pivot Cycles Mach 5! -- 07' C'dale Prophet 3 -- 08' C'dale Caffeine HT /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Pivot FTW

XCdude

He is awesome I had my first ever rebuild done

by him, it was also a carbon lefty. My son loves it, he said it has never felt this good, he just got it first with it at sagebrush. When a fork is working the confidence level goes up.