I Love my Rize

... and if we just ... Just bought a Rize 3

Not sure what size frame to get. Bike shop had a Rush in med that felt alright but didn't have anything comparable in Large. I about 5' 10" reg build (normal Length legs and torso. I ride some tech terrain and probably more with this bike. my inseam is about 31. I believe I'm kinda at the line of med to large. My other bike is a large 20" m500 modified up with a 100 mm fork and it feels good and comfy normally but is kinda tall in tech terrain. The differences seem small as far as the geo is concerned. Suggestions would be appreciated. I'm stoked as hell and will be telling the LBS what size I want tomorrow. I'm leaning toward a Large frame.
    Early to bed early to RIZE makes a man healthy, wealthy <(scratch that) and wize.

RIGHTY on a LEFTY

Semper Fi
    Jul 2007
    I have a Rize 2 and I am 5'9" and 3/4. I got a medium frame and it's perfect for me.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    from what I was told by my bike fitter guy was to error toward the smaller one. Its easier to raise you seat or change your stem than get you lower on a bigger frame.
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    just got back from the IMBA World Summit in Park City, Utah. While I was there I rented a Rize 4. I'm 5'9" and I rented a medium. It fit fine once I moved the seat back and removed some spacers from below the handlebar. I briefly rode a buddy's size large and it also felt like it would have worked.