mtbr member
    Jul 2008

New question here. Judge bearing & bushing kits

Having problems sourcing the replacement bearing and bushings kit for my 2006 Judge.

Has anyone else had or having this problem? if so where did you eventually get your kits from?

I also had the same problem with Prophet 2MX last year !!!!

The LBS seems to be having problems getting me them in!

Thanks guys!

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Thanks!

Chic0,

Thanks very much! An order will be placed today!!!!

This looks like the best parts website I have ever seen!

Long live my old Cannondales!!!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    this is what I need, i have a couple shops calling in to cdale for parts, i want to overhaul the linkage system on my perp.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012

bad news

Hey Man,

Bad news I had a few LBS' looking for the frame bushing kits and the only places I could find that still stock it is Dr. Cannondale and cannondale experts... although I think they didn't have the exact kit... anyways Dr. Cannondale was good but they run out of Germany and it took forever for the kit to arrive; once it did it was a little baggy of bushings and I had to pay a flat shipping rate of 30 Euros!

To top it all off my LBS is claiming the eyelets of the frame and linkage parts have ovalized and the bushings are stuck... I think the poor old perp is destined to be ridden to death. Hopefully you'll have better luck than me!

mtbr member
    Hmm that is very unfortunate. Maybe you should try another LBS? Sounds like they didn't try hard enough getting the bushings out. I assume the parts that have ovalized are where the linkage bolts to the swingarm?

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I agree, I'm thinking of taking it to a machinist to look at it. I think it's time to switch because the guy told me he couldn't do it, everything is messed (ovalized, bushings stuck etc) and that I should just buy a new lapierre from him... sketchy eh!

He mentioned that the linkage arms were ovalized but was very odd because he asked if I had been dirt jumping this bike a lot... it's a freeride frame I'm pretty sure it's up to the job.

mtbr member
    Did you try here: tftunedshox.com?

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I actually ended up taking the bike to another shop as suggested that works on cannondale bikes and they got the bushings out and replaced in an hour or so... My bike only has maybe 1mm play now b/c they were out of Marzocchi ROCO DU's but they've ordered me in some so everything is awesome!

Turns out the other shop is kind of known for trying to take you for a ride if they know you have a good job.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    btw I highly recommend getting a cartridge kit from Avalanchedownhillracing.com Craig Seekins is great and the cartridge is AMAZING! turned my 2006 RC2X forks into something more responsive than my buddy's well maintained Fox 40's