mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Jekyll + Reverb Stealth

Hey fellow Cannondale owners, been thinking of doing this to my 2011 Jeykll Carbon as i love my dropper post, but hate the hose.

Like Jerome Clementz i want to run a Reverb Stealth, and was wondering if anyone else out there has made this happen?

Looks like he runs it by drilling out the cable stop for his front derailleur and then up and around the bb to the bottom of the post.

I could also run it external to where the cables EXIT by the BB and slip it IN there and around the BB to the bottom of the seatpost.

Anyone done either of these mods?

I also like the idea of the twist shifter for the DYAD shock, so i'm going to give that a go too.
    What i ride:
    2012 Norco Aurum LE custom
    2011 Cannondale Jekyll carbon

mtbr member
    Awesome. Keep us posted as I'm interested in these mods too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Well i think Gripshift is out the window.

I run Shimano brakes, and i'd have to ride almost entirely on the Gripshift to get a comfortable position.

I'm measuring cable pull on my Shimano XT triggers to see if i can use the unused LH shifter to adjust the shock.

The Reverb is on its way, should be here on the 20th.
    What i ride:

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Well, it's snowy and cold here, and i have a lh XT M770 10 speed shifter (not 2x/3x adjustable) hooked up to my DYAD. Seems to work sufficiently well to be worth the mod. With one push of the shifter paddle, the DYAD shock goes from Flow to Elevate. Pull the trigger and it's back to Flow.
    What i ride:

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    The damn deed is done.

I have drilled out my front derailleur cable stop with a 13/64 drill bit and threaded the Reverb hose through the frame.
    It went pretty smoothly using the threaded coupler that comes with the Reverb stealth. Push a piece of gear housing through the frame (much easier to get through than hydro hose) then join it to the Reverbs hose using a supplied coupler and haul the Reverb hose back through the frame. Only took me two tries - once because the coupler came apart.

I had to remove the Cannondale threaded bb adapter that i was using, and switch to BB30 bearings with press in Enduro adapters. That allowed enough room for the Reverb hose to come through the BB shell easily.

I have given up on the XT shifter to run the rear shock, and simply switched the remote from over the bar on the right hand side, to under the bar on the left. Lighter, cleaner and simpler.

I fitted an M780 I spec shifter on the right to clean up that side, and am running the Reverb remote over the bar on the right. It didn't want to play well under the bar on either side with the Shimano shifter.

I'll post some pics shortly. The Reverb Stealth is super clean looking and i couldn't be happier with how it has come out.
    What i ride:

don't stop
    Mar 2009
    Pics?

mtbr member
    agreed!

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Don't be braggin' about stuff you did without pic to show us so we can do it. Well, unless you are going to go to everyone's house and do it for them when they ask.
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziscwg View Post
    Don't be braggin' about stuff you did without pic to show us so we can do it. Well, unless you are going to go to everyone's house and do it for them when they ask.
    just a little harsh.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Still hoping for pics of this nifty idea!

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    pics please! want to do the same with KS Lev Integra.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    There is absolutely no reason not to run internal routing seatposts as I've found out myself. I had to do a bit of drilling to push the cable housing in, but other than that everything went smooth.

yeah I know I need to replace the seat