mtbr member
    Sep 2005

I joined the club!!!

Proud owner of 07' Prophet 4. Having thrashed a Haro Escape 8.1 for several years, decided to join the FS cult. Love it!! Ridden it about 10 miles so far and continue to tweak the setup, but so far no complaints. Amazing how much faster I can bomb downhill vs the old ht. Love the Lefty. It has eaten up everything I've thrown at it so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Welcome - and nice rides!! (the bike and the FJ).

Here's something fun to try:
    Ride the Prophet a few more times, then dust off the old Haro and bomb down a hill on it - bet you find it down right scary after riding the Prophet for a while!
    '05 Prophet 1000
    '09 F3
    '93 Delta V 700
    '08 F6 Lefty (son's)
    '08 F6 (daughter's)

mtbr member
    Congratulations!!

I would say that my 2006 prophet 800 was one of the best purchases I have ever made. Rock on!!

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Coming from a DeltaV900, I plowed through things I used to have to go around. Even though my v900 is lighter, I still would not used it. I would probably end up needing to be air lifted out because I have become used to the FS and the Lefty.
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

Woo
    I, too, have joined the club! I just bought a Prophet 1000 (I know it's a year old but I got a great deal on it) and absolutely love it.

Prior to, I was riding on a Cannondale F600. Needless to say, the Prophet feels SOOO much more plush than what I am used to!

mtbr member
    WOWZEERS!!!! thats a great bike man.. ride today, work tomorrow!!!
    "hit hard, hit fast, hit often HOOAH!!!!"

Blog of mine: http://mtnsprts.blogspot.com

mnt bike laws of physics
    Quote Originally Posted by pdm362
    WOWZEERS!!!! thats a great bike man.. ride today, work tomorrow!!!
    No man, that's ride today, rest tomorrow!!! Riding is the work albeit the best work I ever did
    I have to say right here congrats to all of you who have come around to being fully suspended. I have only riden a hardtail once in my life(it was a rental bike) and I was surprised I could do the things I could on it, but not at all surprised of the things I couldn't.

Full suspension has come a loong way in the past decade. The Prophet is the first ride I have owned that hit the mark. It and others being made today are the culmination of many years of trial and error, and manufacturing advances.
    Mabey it was wise to hold out until lately.

Enjoy Brothers...