mtbr member
    Aug 2007

New question here. http://santaulusshop.com - legitimate Cannondale reseller?

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has dealt with 'Santaulus' in Indonesia? Their prices are good (i.e. 2014 Cannondale F29 Carbon Black Inc - SANTAULUS SHOP) but not so cheap as to think they are phoney.
    Also, if I purchase one of their MTB, does anyone know if Cannondale honours their lifetime frame warranty outside of the country of purchase?
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Its a company that claims to be based in indonesia. Do you really believe it?
    Don't be silly.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR2ebike View Post
    Its a company that claims to be based in indonesia. Do you really believe it?
    Don't be silly.
    Thanks for that useful comment... Are you suggesting that I should doubt they are actually based in Indonesia, or are you implying that all Indonesian companies are somehow dodgy?

They list their address, phone numbers, email contacts, number of employees, years of operation, sell from a variety of manufacturers - what reason is there to doubt that they are actually based in Indonesia and selling bicycles?

Hopefully someone on MTBR has dealt with them and can also answer the Q re: international warranty.

The reason I am asking is that I will be in Indonesia in a couple of months time and if they are legitimate I will order from them, pick up locally and bring a bike back..

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by njleach View Post
    Hi,
    but not so cheap as to think they are phoney.
    Lol, nice trick to get you suckered in. Would never buy a bike from Indonesia. Flashy website, no substance. Indonesia doesn't have a good track record I'm afraid.

LIST OF SCAMMER WEBSITE -- BICYCLE STORES IN INDONESIA - WORLD Law Direct Forums

I thick i have been scammed by this website http://www.gobikestore.com/ - Pinkbike Forum

If you are going to Indonesia though, walk into their store and buy one. Tell us if you succeed.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I can't believe you haven't already added 30 off F29s to your santaulusshop.com cart and paid via Western Union yet. Quick way to make a buck selling them at home.

LA CHÈVRE
    Just the fact that you can mail order them shows they're fishy. Cannondale (like many other bike brands) doesn't allow shops to sell their complete bikes online... So even if they did have those bikes and they did send it, you would not be covered by a warranty. That's if they actually even have the bikes... Stay away.

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :