mtbr member
    Sep 2005

How does the frame/fork trade-in work?

Specifically, does a frame that I would trade in apply toward a discount on both the C-dale frame and Lefty, or do I have to trade in a fork to get the discount on the Lefty? My LBS interprets their information to be that if I brought in a frame to trade, I would get a discount on both the C-dale frame and Lefty. I'm certainly cool with that, but it seems too good to be true...... Anyone have direct experience in this?

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I thought it was frame for frame and fork for fork but they should call cannondale to clarify.
    www.treefortbikes.com Just lauched V2.0 with free shipping and low prices!

Are you talking to me?

Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastR
    Specifically, does a frame that I would trade in apply toward a discount on both the C-dale frame and Lefty, or do I have to trade in a fork to get the discount on the Lefty? My LBS interprets their information to be that if I brought in a frame to trade, I would get a discount on both the C-dale frame and Lefty. I'm certainly cool with that, but it seems too good to be true...... Anyone have direct experience in this?

I say call Cannondale.

Even with the trade in, you are better off buying the complete bike, and selling off the new parts.
    gfy

mtbr member
    May 2004

Frame Exchange programma

is frame for new frame and fork....

Members who have read this thread: 0