mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Hoping for to much?

I am hoping to get around 14-1500 for this.

What do you think?
    Last edited by CdaleTony; 01-31-2008 at 09:56 PM. Reason: spammmmy

mtbr member
    sorry to burst your bubble but...i'd have to say not a chance.

you're selling in the off-season, it's now officially two seasons out of date, it's dual control...

i'd guess closer to a grand.

mtbr member
    The email PayPal mix up would keep me from bidding if I was not able to meet face to face, has nothing do with you (I dont know you) but it sends up red flags for me.

Most (almost all) of my buying on Ebay has been camera gear and that seems to bring out the scammers (small big dollar items) maybe I am paranoid.

regards
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by VWMTBScott
    I am hoping to get around 14-1500 for this.

What do you think?
    Last edited by CdaleTony; 01-31-2008 at 09:57 PM.

Are you talking to me?

you need an ad on MTBR.

If you spend a couple of bucks for an ad here, it sounds like a price reduction is in order. I cant tell what it was.

an ad here http://classifieds.mtbr.com/index.php will allow your link to stay.
    gfy

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lee
    The email PayPal mix up would keep me from bidding if I was not able to meet face to face, has nothing do with you (I dont know you) but it sends up red flags for me.

Most (almost all) of my buying on Ebay has been camera gear and that seems to bring out the scammers (small big dollar items) maybe I am paranoid.

regards
    Ray
    I understand what you are saying. I cant remember my Paypal password and it's been hell trying to recover it. So I'm using my fiances.

Thanks for opinions.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ctracer01
    sorry to burst your bubble but...i'd have to say not a chance.

you're selling in the off-season, it's now officially two seasons out of date, it's dual control...

i'd guess closer to a grand.
    What do you mean "dual control"?

The guy at the bike shop mentioned selling it in the "off season" but it's a great bike, and although it is an 06 model I bought it brand new very late in 06.

It's a beautiful bike, I think I'm just going to end up keeping it, maybe run an add on this website and see what happens. I wanted to buy a higher end SS with the money from it, but maybe I'll just add like a Redline SS and be done with it.