mtbr member

Help finding a Swinger 3-way upgrade for 04 Jekyll

I was hoping I could get some info on upgrading the rear shock on my 04 Jekyll 400 to a Manitou Swinger 3-way. Where can I get one with the fittings for the rear triangle? Is there any other rear shock options out there other then the 3 I know of (2 Fox shocks and the 1 Manitou)?

I am really excited about the Swinger because of the SPV. I have ridden it a couple of times on the 04 Jekyll 1000 and loved it. I will be putting it on as soon as I get one or should I say if I can get one.

Any suggestions would help.
    NoXx

Are you talking to me?

Your LBS.

Quote Originally Posted by noxx
    I was hoping I could get some info on upgrading the rear shock on my 04 Jekyll 400 to a Manitou Swinger 3-way. Where can I get one with the fittings for the rear triangle? Is there any other rear shock options out there other then the 3 I know of (2 Fox shocks and the 1 Manitou)?

I am really excited about the Swinger because of the SPV. I have ridden it a couple of times on the 04 Jekyll 1000 and loved it. I will be putting it on as soon as I get one or should I say if I can get one.

Any suggestions would help.
    NoXx
    Most online outfits will not be handling that threaded shock that you need. Be sure to get a 2005 model.
    gfy

Out riding my Scalpel

Cool-blue Rhythm I ordered the 2005 Swinger thru my LBS!

It won't be available until the end of October, thats what I was told. Just put in my order Friday. I'm just glad Manitou is making a threaded verison for the Jekylls. The 2005 are improved and much better from my understanding. I can't wait to get mine. I'm pretty excited about it.

mtbr member
    I have both the Fox and Manitou for my '04 Jekyll. They use different size yokes, so be sure to have your LBS order the correct yoke with the Manitou. I remember the Fox RL Propedal was $400. Expect the Swinger to be @$500. The yoke was $70.

Out riding my Scalpel
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood
    I have both the Fox and Manitou for my '04 Jekyll. They use different size yokes, so be sure to have your LBS order the correct yoke with the Manitou. I remember the Fox RL Propedal was $400. Expect the Swinger to be @$500. The yoke was $70.
    The 2005 Manitou Swinger retails for $399. Fox RP3 retails for $369. I'm getting a great deal, and my LBS knows what I need. Beyondbikes has the 2005 Swinger for $399. Take a look for yourself.

http://www.beyondbikes.com/bb/ba/asp...Itemmatrix.htm