mtbr member

Help Finding a Brown Spring!!!!!

Hello everybody,

Well I'm 3 weeks into my Prophet purchase, and I have never been so satisfied with money spent!!

My problem is I'm around 250 and in desperate need of a brown spring. It is just way to soft and squishy under me right now.

My LBS hasn't been able to find me one for some reason. They keep telling me Cannondale says it is no longer a stocked item?? How is this won't it still come on the XL Lefty Max 140's?? Even there rep gave them a part number that was no good..

The only part number I can find is KF213/BRN is this correct?
    Last edited by Miggs70; 05-28-2007 at 07:55 PM.

mnt bike laws of physics

I feel for you brother...

I bought an XL Prophet 2005 and I upgraded to a Carbon Lefty since then. I am just about to do a trade in on my old lefty with the BROWN spring to save a few hundred dollars on the SL Lefty I am purchasing. I need a spring in it to do the trade so get back with me soon

mtbr member
    yogi,

How soon are you planning on trading in your old fork? Where are you located? I'm in Central Cali...

mnt bike laws of physics
    I live in Las Cruces NM but I am leaving for North Carolina tomorrow morning. Send me your phone number at taospinner@yahoo.com and I will call you tonight. I am turning in the Lefty as soon as I return to NM which is in 3 weeks, so we bettter do the trade right away.
    peace

mtbr member
    yogi,

Sorry for getting back to you so late I got held up. The LBS suprised me and figured out there problem they had with the part number so they all ready ordered it. I really appreciate the offer though and thanks again.