mtbr member
    Sep 2007

HELP: Choosing frame size for Rush Carbon 4

Hi,

I'm looking to buy the new Rush Carbon 4, but really I'm not sure about what will be the correct size. I'm 169cm tall and don't now if a must choose Small or Medium size.

I was looking the web site about size information but find nothing.

Any idea?Thanks.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    thats a toughy. I'm about the same height and was also jumping back and forth between sizes. Got to demo both and ultimately liked the medium better. However, since you could go either way I would try to demo both as well before deciding.

B

Ridin' dirty!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuch
    thats a toughy. I'm about the same height and was also jumping back and forth between sizes. Got to demo both and ultimately liked the medium better. However, since you could go either way I would try to demo both as well before deciding.

B
    I completely agree with that. It all depends on how you prefer the bike to fit...I'm 6'1 which should roughly be like 180cm and I have a medium frame because I just couldn't get the large to feel right. I tried everything...from a steeper and shorter stem to shorter cranks but nothing worked. Now I run 175mm cranks, and a 120mm long and 5 degree steep stem and a medium riser bar and it fit's perfectly!!! I would go to a bike shop and have them help you out since not everybody is the same....somebody else might be my size but with a longer Torso and they might be more comfortable riding a large frame....a good bike shop will swap stems for you and stuff, until you find the size that you like the most.
    "Common sense isn't always that common!"
    Custom Prophet and Custom "Leftified" Delta V

wjs
    mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Iím 1.79 tall and drive a L ! but I want comfort as well! Had a raid of 75 km Sunday (5 hours) and had a great time!

Maybe this helps:
    still growing?: take the M;
    if youíre all the way sport and compet, take the S;
    if you like some comfort take the M,
    but best is to take some tests drives on both bikes!

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Hi,

Thanks to all, I was on the bike store and they told me(as I was looking for confort) that M size would be better but the problem is that they don't have any bike in that size so I can't test it before buying.

As you said it seems that is not a correct size and it depends on how do you like to ride, so the only way to know is to test.

I take a look at the "Cannondale Epidemic Tour 2007" and I will try to be in next event to try both sizes. Bur I must wait a month for that I don't know if I could wait...

Thanks for your comments.