Thread: The Hannah's

mtbr member

The Hannah's

Does anybody out there have any idea why the complete Hannah family (Mick, his wife Hannah and his sister Tracy) have disappeard from the MTB-scene ? O.K. Mick said he was tired by the endless travelling and wanted to spend more time with his wife. But Tracy, his younger and quite successful sister, has also disappeared from the MTB-World Cup Scene. Why ? The Hannah's where such a good biker family and so warm and friendly....

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    The word here in Australia is that Tracey wasnt able to pick up a Sponsor to race the World Cups. Over our summer she was spono'd by RawNRG to race the Australian National Series, however as far as i know they weren't going to be her sponsor for the World Cup/Champs. In any case RawNRG is now shut down and she moved from Orange Bikes to ride an Ironhorse Sunday WC because RawNRG didnt sell Orange bikes, so i guess thate means that she forfitted any support (if any) from Orange.

This is really only the basics that i have heard going around about Tracey im sure there is far more to the story so hopefully someone will post here those details but im sure this will help getting the ball rolling. Feel free to correct me anyone if im wrong. Also i have no idea about Mick or Hannah, except i know the Mick is still racing the QLD State series here in Aus and doing pretty darn well by the sounds of the results.

mtbr member
    I found out that Hannah's pregnant in the 5th month and Mick is doing some national races.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini
    I found out that Hannah's pregnant .
    it wasn't me!

Shame to see Tracey won't be riding Orange again - they were looking like the next Orange/Peat team and I could see Tracey taking some podiums on her bike (224?)

Another aussie riding for Iron Horse - DAMN YOU SAM HILL AND YOUR PLANS FOR WORLD DOMINATION!