COOL BUZZ & TASTY S-TRACK

Gemini Front derailuer & chain guide

The front derailuer on the Gemini is an e-type which limits a chain guide or tensioner options for dual chainrings because the ISCG mounts are behind the derailuer mount (see picture) .

I thought I have seen in some pictures a Gemini with a standard type derailuer which would allow me to use the ISCG mounts at the bottom bracket. Is that an option?

Is there a simple roller tensioner I can use like the one I have pictured with the e-type derailuer.

Any suggestions or thoughts are welcome. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I can fix it............... my dad has an awesome set of tools

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Bottom Bracket mount chain quide.

http://www.blueskycycling.com/produc...hain-Guide.htm

Quote Originally Posted by racerzero
    Thanks, great price.

Have you personally used this set up on a Gemini?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by spacoli
    Thanks, great price.

Have you personally used this set up on a Gemini?
    Not yet. I bought the wrong one. I got the ISCG one which I'll now have to mount on my HT which has the iSCG tabs. I plan to get 2 bb mount versions, one for my Gemini and one for my Prophet.

I do have buddys who have the BB mount version on the their Prophet and Santa Cruz Bullit. They love it and it's a good compromise if you want to run the dual up front. Just make sure you use lock tite on the roller as my friend's came off. Good thing I was off the back on a climb and spotted it as I came up on it.

For the price it's a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by racerzero
    Not yet. I bought the wrong one. I got the ISCG one which I'll now have to mount on my HT which has the iSCG tabs. I plan to get 2 bb mount versions, one for my Gemini and one for my Prophet.

I do have buddys who have the BB mount version on the their Prophet and Santa Cruz Bullit. They love it and it's a good compromise if you want to run the dual up front. Just make sure you use lock tite on the roller as my friend's came off. Good thing I was off the back on a climb and spotted it as I came up on it.

For the price it's a good deal.
    Thanks racer. I will pick one up, along with some other items to make it worth my while.