Registered Dietitian

Fun with Cedric.

Thought you recently jilted Gracia fans might find this entertaining. Our shop is a Cannondale dealer, and we have this huge life-size Cedric Gracia cutout as a marketing thing to go on the sales floor, for the Prophets. When we heard he left Cannondale, we took him off the floor and begin having fun. First we gave him a cigarette. Next we sat him on the toilet in the restroom. Finally, someone had the bright idea to cut a hole in his lap so you could sit on him and take a dump. Kinda like a Cedric toilet cover. What can I say, it's the slow season at the shop

Poor Cedric.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Registered Dietitian, Cycling Coach, Ascend Nutrition and Coaching

www.ascendthepeak.com

www.facebook.com/ascendthepeak

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Oh, please, stop, my, sides, are, hurting= Dontcha just love the quiet season?

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    glad to see we aren't the only ones who start to goof around when business gets slow

Are you talking to me?

That is a shop bathroom?

I am having a hard time believing that is a shop crapper. It is way too clean.

That is a great use for any full size cutout.
    gfy

[QUOTE=damion]I am having a hard time believing that is a shop crapper. It is way too clean.

Nope, look in the mirror, stuff crammed in boxes on a shelf, ladder in "storage" and a happy Rudy Project sporting employee, yup, it's a shop crapper=

Are you talking to me?

Too clean.

I still say it is too clean. My shop is 45 years old, so you can guess what the crapper looks like there.
    gfy

Quote Originally Posted by damion
    I still say it is too clean. My shop is 45 years old, so you can guess what the crapper looks like there.
    MMMM, yeah, I can just picture it! Hey, now there's an idea, anyone else have crapper pics? It's time for a new irreverent thread! =

Stewed Screwed & Tattooed
    Feb 2004
    The only fun I ever had with Cedric was nearly getting arrested in Germany (his mechanic got arrested instead). That guy gets away with so much ****!!

Registered Dietitian
    Quote Originally Posted by damion
    It's our storage room crapper. Our building used to be a Chinese buffet restaurant, so there are multiple bathrooms. The one we usually use is plastered in Marzocchi girl posters, etc.
    Registered Dietitian, Cycling Coach, Ascend Nutrition and Coaching

www.ascendthepeak.com

www.facebook.com/ascendthepeak

Are you talking to me?

Ours too.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrod74
    It's our storage room crapper. Our building used to be a Chinese buffet restaurant, so there are multiple bathrooms. The one we usually use is plastered in Marzocchi girl posters, etc.

A classic Schwinn poster (the Evolution of Schwinn.), An older Armstrong poster from 98 in Postal colors, A poster with Ullrich, Pantani, and Julich on the podium at the 98 Tour, and a couple others.
    gfy

Members who have read this thread: 0