mtbr member

New question here. Free-Raid 2007 - where's the info?

I have found ZERO info from Cannondale on this year Free-Raid. Any info or news? Has Cannondale shown the new models over there? Couldn't find any pics either...

mtbr member
    because there were no new bike at the free-raid but a pre-2008 mx with new supsensions but no more...

LA CHÈVRE
    The white and gold Perp in the background looks pretty nice. The carbon Rush also has a 2008 Team Replica paint scheme... nice but it has no Lefty. Team Replica, no Lefty, makes no sense to me! And the white Prophet doesn't have a Lefty either and Wal-Mart looking tires... I just couldn't live in Europe.

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    Also you can see a Judge in the back behind the Perp painted in the same scheme as the perp and a chase that is laying in front of the Perp.

mtbr member
    all the gold and white bikes are rider Ben Colin's bikes (perp, cafeine, prophet)
    by the way Cannondale for 2008 sold white bikes with a kit of stickers to give you the opportunity to have YOUR bike ! ! !
    and there'll be no lefty in 6" or 160mm but a new one aroud 5"5 but not yet

LA CHÈVRE
    Quote Originally Posted by milpat
    all the gold and white bikes are rider Ben Colin's bikes (perp, cafeine, prophet)
    by the way Cannondale for 2008 sold white bikes with a kit of stickers to give you the opportunity to have YOUR bike ! ! !
    and there'll be no lefty in 6" or 160mm but a new one aroud 5"5 but not yet
    I noticed the other bikes too but the Perp caught my eye, we have a better view of it.
    5.5" is what the current Max already has...

mtbr member
    yes ! but cannon seems to want have less models with just a model by class (xc, all moutain, enduro, free ride, dh.... )

mtbr member

Rush 3 Carbon

I just received a release chart from a friend who got it from Dale's importer here. It's the new Rush 3 Carbon, set for a June 2007 release. It will only be available late August here, and the last update is that some Prophets may actually make their way over here - Cannondale of Brazil had a newsletter specifying the models to be available in the next week, and no Prophets were listed... - so let's wait.

Anyway, the Team Rep is just BEAUTIFUL.

LA CHÈVRE
    It looks melted!

mtbr member

Correction

Just a correction: only the 08 Rush 3 Carbon TEAM REP will be available from June 2007. The Blue one was already available since late April, and it will be here in the next week. So it's most likely you guys (US and Europe) can find it at your LBS now.