Scalpel Fan
    Mar 2008

Forza 3 Cannondale Livery

Started messing with the paint shop on Forza 3 today, since I cannot ride due to a torn ACL, and decided to use the factory paintscheme on the team Scalpel to paint up what I feel is the scalpel of the car world.

Yes, that is a lefty lockout on bonnet.

It looks much better on the game. For some reason the resolution is really low on the uploaded photos, but I'm really happy w/ the look, overall. I think I'm going to do another one w/ my 06 Scalpel team livery.

Just Ride.
    Ohhh very very nice. I was thinking of doing a Cannondale design aswell but got sidetracked with the racing. I might do one when I get further into the game and get some more money. The Cannondale 'C' is very good.
    Just one suggestion maybe you could change the black to a glossy black rather then a flat black? Thats what the bikes are aren't they?

Scalpel Fan
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel.
    Ohhh very very nice. I was thinking of doing a Cannondale design aswell but got sidetracked with the racing. I might do one when I get further into the game and get some more money. The Cannondale 'C' is very good.
    Just one suggestion maybe you could change the black to a glossy black rather then a flat black? Thats what the bikes are aren't they?
    It looks glossier on the xbox. I'm not sure why the picture is so bad here. I'm going to go w/ a true black, probably, when I go back in and fix it. I want to go back and figure out something better for the headtube for the lefty and maybe rearrange the logos a little bit. I did one for my 06 Scalpel this evening, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out.

I even took the time to make a Fizik logo. The rally tag says "creek to peak" and "eleanor, wv", which is the last race I did this year. I'm fiddling around w/ a VW GTI/Trek one, but the trek logo is a pain in the rear. The standard font for Forza is so close to cannondale that it was a no-brainer to start with.

Just Ride.
    Very nice. You have inspired me to try my Prophet out today. Should be interesting to try the snake skin that was airbrushed on the swingarm.

Scalpel Fan
    Mar 2008
    I made the changes to the Exige. Looks much nicer. All 3 designs are available on my storefront, too. XBL name is "wvuQuentin".

Scalpel Fan
    Mar 2008

Much happier w/ how it looks now.