mtbr member
    Dec 2006

which formula hub does the cdale fire 05 hub translate to?

which formula hub does the cdale wind (wrote fire in the header by mistake) 05 hub translate to? if you add a mavic 819 rim, then what mavix wheel does this translate into? sorry if i should've posted this in the wheels forum, but figured somebody in here would know as well. in advance, thanks for any input. :-)
    Last edited by klinkekule; 04-26-2007 at 05:03 AM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Hi,
    Not sure what info you're looking for but I can pass on what I've learnt over the last week or so in replacing the axle and cones on my 'dale Fire Hub.
    If you're looking for some service instructions have a look here

http://www.cannondale.com/asset/iu_f...echnote_en.pdf

If you find anything on the formulae web site let me know cause I couldn't find anything. If all else fails send a message to Brad @ http://thebradblog.cannondalecommunity.com/ . He helped me out with some excellent information.

Hope this helps
    GT

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    hehe, thanks for the help. already sent an email to cannondale europe, but i think i will hit brad up with an email too. to refrase my question. if one take one hub, a cannondale wind, and a rim, mavic 819, what mavic wheel does this equal? crossland/trail/max? and does anyone know what hub the cannondale wind hub equals today? but, i'll see what mr brad and cdale europe says.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I've since heard back from Cannondale regarding my Fire hub and they just directed me to the Formulae web site. Now I've got the same question as you, which one is it? I'd be keen to see what you wind up finding out. Good luck.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    an update. got a decent amount of money back from the guy i bought it from, as i got it second hand, and thus no longer really wanna make to big of an effort trying to find out. have one million exams, or finals i should say so the ams understand me, so i'll get me a crossmax for the rear and say that's that.

a clue though could be that the wind hub evolved into the wind titanium, which gives us a clue. as for the fire one, don't have a clue.