mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Flash Carbon 29er Pricing ???

Anyone seen the pricing for the 2011 Flash Carbon 29er's ??? If not, when will Cannondale release the official MSRP's ??

I'm interested in the Carbon 29er 3 that was posted in the Early Models release from Cannondale. I remember someone saying it was going to be $2800, but my LBS is saying $3000 to pre-order one for October. Who's right ??

Thanks in advance for the info.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    My LBS (in Canada) said 2999 Canadian dollars, so it should be less in the U.S.

mtbr member
    I've seen a price of $2800 quoted for the Carbon 3 on these boards.

Maybe the LBS is including sales tax in that quoted price?

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    You guys have it good.

Flash Carbon 2 in Australia quoted as $6800

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBinRIC
    Anyone seen the pricing for the 2011 Flash Carbon 29er's ??? If not, when will Cannondale release the official MSRP's ??

I'm interested in the Carbon 29er 3 that was posted in the Early Models release from Cannondale. I remember someone saying it was going to be $2800, but my LBS is saying $3000 to pre-order one for October. Who's right ??

Thanks in advance for the info.

My LBS told me $2799 for the 29er Flash Carbon 3, $3999 for the 2. That was MSRP as far as I know.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Those are the prices I got too BrewBird. I just placed my order for the 2. The three looses the carbon wrapped fork + stans rims.

mtbr member
    I'd go w/ the 2 as well; with the Lefty you want to get decent wheels as OEM, as it's tougher to upgrade or use something you already had due the Lefty compatibility. Also I'd bet that SAVE carbon post would be nice to smooth out the ride. Only thing I DO wish it had is a remote lockout for the Lefty...

mtbr member
    Jun 2010

Availability?

If you placed an order for yours, tmurrell, did they give you any idea of availability and delivery? Where did you order yours from?

There is only one Cannondale retailer (a chain) in MN and after talking with them today, they seemed totally clueless-plus they only stock Specialized, but I could order a Cannondale.

Also, it doesn't seem like there are any internet/mail-order options, right? Am I missing an option here?

Bill

mtbr member
    Orders are via LBS or other re-seller.

Fingers crossed I will see my Carbon 2 late September / early October.

You cannot legitimately order a Cannondale online and have it shipped to your home address.