My Fatty lost oil (again). I had it serviced (all seals replaced) by only trained C'dale mechanic in my country. He said that he found nothing wrong with it - all previous seals were in good condition and the rest of the assembly too. But after few months of sitting at home, waiting to catch some spare time, it took just some 5-6 hours of riding to get that good ol' feel of jumping all over the place again... Since I got the bike (F4) secondhand and don't plan investing more in headshok, I decided to try adding more oil to it by myself. Made DIY castle tool as per Castle tool and it worked well - damper is out without any damage.

I found info on how to bleed properly Lefty DLR2 but not for my Fatty Ultra DL80, so I'd like to know how to do it right. Johnnysshop's Youtube video shows something that might be the wrong way of doing it... or not? Should I fill it from the bottom? My cartridge doesn't have bleed screw on the side of the body. Does it have one at all? Does it have compensation piston inside shaft and should I follow instructions for setting it up just like for Lefty etc...