mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Fatty Solo - My Lust

Hi tough guys and gals,

I lust after the suspended Fatty Solo that's on the european "White Edition" Bad Boys. I'm in the US.

So how do I get one. Is there any chance a US dealer could order one for me?

Would it be much trouble ordering one from a European dealer on my next trip to Europe?

Thank you.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I could give you the number of a good independent Cannondale dealer in London, UK if it's any help (my LBS, no I don't work for them).

edit: it'd be bloody expensive though. Cannondales cost about twice as much over here.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    I've been dying to get the 07 black one for that past year. I've emailed cannondale twice about it and its a no go for US. they said America doesn't have the love affair with bikes as other countries. buying one and having it shipped over would be as much as a road bike because on the weak dollar.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    That's what I was afraid of. It also explains why Europe gets the good stuff. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by autonomous
    I've been dying to get the 07 black one for that past year. I've emailed cannondale twice about it and its a no go for US. they said America doesn't have the love affair with bikes as other countries. buying one and having it shipped over would be as much as a road bike because on the weak dollar.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by almontebarnes
    That's what I was afraid of. It also explains why Europe gets the good stuff. Bummer.
    The MSRP of a BAD BOY WHITE EDITION SOLO ULTRA is 1.699 EUR, which is IMO, in comparison to the other (European) prices and bikes, still quite reasonable for such a showbike .

In USD, this bike will set you back approximately 2.410 USD...