mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Fair Price for 2003 Gemini 900?

Hi, just curious what people think a fair price for a 2003 Gemini 900 is? It is stock and in Pretty good shape. I have an idea of what I think, I'm just curious what others think-Thanks

mtbr member
    Its whatever the market will bare. There are a few on ebay right now so just go watch em till they close and it might give you a resonable idea
    PrOxY

mtbr member
    Bump.

A guy in town wants to sell me his clean 2003 Gemini 900, medium frame. All stock.

I thought about parting it out, keeping some parts, or maybe riding it and selling my Pitch to liberate a few bucks. How does the Rapid Travel manitou fork compare to U-Turn? How well does the Gemini take to a slightly longer rear shock (to steepen the angles and add a little travel)?

I think the stock shock is 200x57mm (7.875 x 2.25). Would 8.0 x 2.5 still allow the frame and swingarm to clear properly?

I'll do some digging in the forum, eBay, Pinkbike, etc., but thanks for any help.

Last edited by Fuzz541; 09-12-2008 at 10:02 PM.

mtbr member
    I don't know about the different rear shock length, but I have the Manitou with the adjustable travel, and I find it works pretty good. Despite some bad opinions on their product I really like mine. And as far as price if it's stock and an '03 model I would think it wouldn't be too steep.. I'm selling an '06 600 that really hasn't been used (seriously, never been used) for a grand and haven't gotten any offers- ( Sorry for the spamish comment here...). Hope that gives you an idea of what to ask or offer for it...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    The rapid travel does not change spring rates so in it's lower position it's harsh as hell.

I never heard of a 8.0 x 2.5. I've heard of a 8.5 x 2.5 which is too long.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    $600,anymore buy new.