Homer Wanna Be
    Jul 2008

Chris King Devolution Headset

Does anyone have any experience with using the Chris King Devolution Headset on a Cannondale Rush? Really want to reduce the steerer diameter but want to do it with style. Not sure if the Chris King will work?

What's "social pace?"
    May 2008
    that FSA headset aint half bad looking. tbh, i'd rather put the money into something that would really matter, like wheels.

Hope makes a pretty one also:
    http://www.sicklines.com/gallery/sho...php/photo/3990

theres also the cane creek double xc flush with that little blue stripe

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotrider
    Does anyone have any experience with using the Chris King Devolution Headset on a Cannondale Rush? Really want to reduce the steerer diameter but want to do it with style. Not sure if the Chris King will work?
    Why wouldn't the Chris King work? Cannondale Rush's have standard 1.5" head tubes that accept most any standard 1.5" headset. I think the Rush Carbon's would be the only exception; they use an integrated headset, I think. I have a Cannondale Prophet MX, which has the same head tube as an aluminum Rush...My Chris King 1.5" headset works fine!

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotrider
    Make sure to get one with sufficient lower cup stack height for clearing the cables. Both Chris King and FSAs are not suitable for Prophet with respect to this aspect (not sure about Rush).