Thread: Chase injured?

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Chase injured?

Seems that Aaron had a big crash in Newcastle Kashkai Challenge.... some people have news about?

Stewed Screwed & Tattooed
    Feb 2004
    From the Cut's Website....

Aaron Chase Injury Report
    After a freak accident Aaron’s recovery looks promising

After a freak accident during the first stop of the QashQui event in Newcastle, England. Aaron was riding a ladder bridge, when his rear tire slipped off and he fell 8 feet down landing on his tailbone. The impact caused a compression of his L1 vertebrae. After several X-Rays doctors to not foresee ANY permanent damage and expect Aaron to make a complete recovery within 6 months.

We spoke to Aaron this morning from his hospital bed where he had high spirits while resting comfortably. When asked about the crash Aaron stated “it was a total freak accident. I was riding a 4” wide bridge and my rear wheel just slipped off. Luckily the way I landed there will be no long term effects and doctors are expecting a 100% recovery”

Aaron went on to praise all of his sponsors for their continued support at a very difficult time. “I have the best sponsors in the world, their support gives me peace of mind and encouragement to continue to do what I love so much.

Everyone at Cannondale wishes Aaron a speedy and healthy recovery!

For an up to date report check in with our media friend Scott Hart from Decline magazine at http://www.declinemagazine.com/ and if you want to send Aaron your “Get Well” wishes he can be reached at www.myspace.com/aaronchase17

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    thanks Ronald... i hope to see Aaron on his bike sooner as possible! Chase is a big icon for all the mouvement and a so nice charachter too.