mtbr member

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! To Cdale Tony: I'm having trouble to access Prophet pic thread when logged in

Cdale Tony, I'm having trouble to access the Prophet pic thread when I'm logged in. This doesn't occur when I'm out though, but like you know, some of the pics are only shown when you're logged in. It has been a long time I can't get in the thread. Am I the only one to experience this or have other users gone through this trouble too? Thanks.

mtbr member
    I'm experiencing the same problems.

discombobulated SuperModerator
    Jun 2005
    IS it like this problem?
    CLICK

Large threads can cause some issues here...Try setting your 'view' mode to Linear.... Look at the tool bar
    . "My account --- Faq --- Member list --- Calendar --- New posts ----" etc..
    Under "My account" hit "edit options" There are some displaty options in there....
    Leme know if this works
    CDT

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CdaleTony
    IS it like this problem?
    CLICK

Large threads can cause some issues here...Try setting your 'view' mode to Linear.... Look at the tool bar
    . "My account --- Faq --- Member list --- Calendar --- New posts ----" etc..
    Under "My account" hit "edit options" There are some displaty options in there....
    Leme know if this works
    CDT
    Not quite. What I got was a blank browser page saying that the page couldn't be displayed. But you were right, I changed to Linear (newest) view, and now it is working. Thanks Tony.