Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

Cannondale team factory colors+ new 29er frame

These are the new team factory colors ,looks great ,i love them ,perhaps a new carbon 29 er frame ?not sure from this angle ,the bike has won the New Zealand championship with A.Cooper .

Cannondale team factory colors+ new 29er frame-36619_556873921003262_1220114311_n.jpg

LA CHÈVRE
    Anton was riding an alloy frame lately since he requires a small... but this is a new frame with the updated paint job. His clothes are not the new ones though, the new kit will probably just be revealed officially at the team launch (I say officially since there are images of it already leaked on the web)... but we wont see much of the standard CFR kit, Marco has the Italian Champ kit, Manuel the German kit and now Anton the NZ kit... Only Keegan will where the normal CFR kit.

What makes me curious is that we can see the Hi-Mod logo on the seat tube, so maybe Cannondale will have small carbon F29 for next year, or they put the Hi-Mod logo even if his frame is an alloy F29 anyway since the rest of the team will have it on their Carbon F29? Or he gets a custom built carbon F29 in size small (on the Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld team, both Ryan Trebon and Kaitie Antonneau are riding custom size SuperX carbon frames so it's possible). Here's another image (click for full size):

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

LA CHÈVRE
    And here's Manuel's bike:

Cannondale team factory colors+ new 29er frame-bdqze0fcyaaltbk.jpg

Happy Trails

Can we buy it? Will this frame be available on the F29 line anytime this year? I think it would be a very popular upgrade to the dash-1, but i'd also like to see a Team edition Ultimate.

Stewed Screwed & Tattooed
    Feb 2004
    Something special x4 will be unveiled in a couple weeks. Oh and small people like 29'ers too!

LA CHÈVRE
    Quote Originally Posted by bad ronald View Post
    Something special x4 will be unveiled in a couple weeks. Oh and small people like 29'ers too!
    Yes sir!

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bad ronald View Post
    c'mon... a few more details please?!?!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    So the new thing here is the addition of size S for the F29? Anything else new? It's not really a new frame otherwise, is it?

Happy Trails

I don't know what it's going to be ... but I have an opinion about what it ought to be ....

CFR Team Edition F29 in green and black .... with Enve cockpit and wheels ... and 11-speed Sram X1. Right? That's what's missing from the line-up now.

LA CHÈVRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott In MD View Post
    I don't know what it's going to be ... but I have an opinion about what it ought to be ....

CFR Team Edition F29 in green and black .... with Enve cockpit and wheels ... and 11-speed Sram X1. Right? That's what's missing from the line-up now.
    That would be very nice, although not particularly special as it's pretty much a given that this will happen at one point... It's not there now because SRAM XX1 came too late to spec it for the current line, even many SRAM sponsored pros just got their XX1 parts.

I'm hoping for something more. A F29 frame update/redesign? A F650? Thru axle rear? Before people ask me all these questions, I have no info whatsoever, just guesses/wishes.

mtbr member
    So ,that frame is an alloy one or a custom small carbon frame ?

mtbr member
    And probably this is the new kit for 2013 team factory ...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...15432674_n.jpg

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I'm sure they'll update the frame for 2014 or 2015. The head tube needs to be shorter for smaller bikes (problematic wrt. the Lefty, unless they made them size-specific), and the chainstays need to accomodate lower Q-factor cranks. This would also be useful for XX1.

mtbr member
    Seems to be getting uglier every year....
    and no, I am not missing the other half of my fork....

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gerous View Post
    I'm hoping for something more. A F29 frame update/redesign? A F650? Thru axle rear?
    me too. if peter denk is involved i'd imagine it'll be a subtle refining of his current frame. as with the supersix evo, maybe a change to lighter carbon drop outs, or yes thru axle would be very good. not my cup of tea, but a press fit bb?

surely there isn't that much to do with what is fantastic frame, but i am sure it'll be a very well thought out evolution.

LA CHÈVRE
    Here are some shots of the new bikes, including Anton Cooper's NZ Champion colored F29 Carbon size small... I really like Marco and Manuel's national champion paint jobs.

Cannondale Factory Racing Media Launch.

Cannondale team factory colors+ new 29er frame-165916_587992757897328_1056656869_n.jpg

mtbr member
    Those factory colors when will be available Dan ?those custom bikes for Fumic -Fontana are awesome

LA CHÈVRE
    Quote Originally Posted by cannondaleportugal View Post
    Those factory colors when will be available Dan ?those custom bikes for Fumic -Fontana are awesome
    I can't say for sure but most years, the colors the team are riding usually is one of the color we can buy for the following year... So my guess is the non-national-champ color (black/white/green, the closest to the camera in the picture above) will be in the 2014 models...

mtbr member
    Cannondale team factory colors+ new 29er frame-67377_587995824563688_526505967_n.jpgNice colors indeed for the national champs!
    Looks like Marco's Jekyll is liking the new Lefty Supermax 130... Nice touch

LA CHÈVRE
    Quote Originally Posted by freak6767 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67377_587995824563688_526505967_n.jpg 
Views:	13386 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	775822Nice colors indeed for the national champs!
    Looks like Marco's Jekyll is liking the new Lefty Supermax 130... Nice touch
    I noticed the Jekyll too, looks like a SuperMax with a 26" wheel... 150mm travel?

mtbr member
    we can only hope!!!

LA CHÈVRE
    A better view of Marco's F29... Beautiful!

Cannondale team factory colors+ new 29er frame-beh2di7caaavjnj.jpg-large.jpeg

mtbr member
    That is a very VERY pretty bike....
    and no, I am not missing the other half of my fork....

mtbr member
    There she is ,beatiful

Cannondale team factory colors+ new 29er frame-fumic-f29-race-bike.jpg
    Last edited by cannondaleportugal; 03-02-2013 at 11:47 AM. Reason: photo

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I'm a bit surprised the team bikes aren't equipped with Enve tubulars instead of clinchers... I'm also thinking that "fork travel: 70 mm" must be a typo?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast