Ground Pounder

Cannondale parts - free or trade

Other forums (NorCal, Wheels & Tires and 29er) have a free and trade section. Is it OK to start one here?

Post your Cannondale specific items you'd like to give away or trade for. If you're looking to trade post what you'd like in exchange.

For Trade:
    1) I have an extra firm (black) negative spring from a Speed Bonded DLR2 110. Part is NOS - never been used but it's an '09. I'd like to trade for a firm (red) negative spring.
    2) 29er conversion kit (3 bottom out spacers and DLR2 (131mm) air piston spacer). The parts haven't seen any use, but the negative spring perch is attached to the piston spacer, so I'd need to swap that w/ you too. I'd like to trade for a 26in DLR2 110 piston spacer (92mm) w/ negative spring perch.
    My bicycle gets more dirt than your 4x4.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Black Spring

I have the red spring if you want to trade.

Ground Pounder
    Sweet. I'll PM you later today for details.
    Last edited by MrHappyMedium; 03-22-2011 at 10:40 AM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    i'm interested... let me check my stuff to trade for...

Ground Pounder
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkperez2334
    I have never tried trading my motorcycle parts yet online... but i'm interested with your 29er conversion kit... i'll check my items if there are still parts i will no longer use that i'm going to trade for...
    Hi Clark,

I no longer have the 29er kit or black spring. I can't edit my first post any longer though(timed out?).

Sorry,
    Sean

ballbuster
    Looking for any Left Max damper with a lockout... like Fox, PBR, etc.

I have:

Lefty Max blue spring for riders like 120-150 pounds, IIRC form my 140mm, but I think it fits all 120-140mm Max forks with coil spring. Came with my fork.

203mm Shimano Hone front disc brake set (can worth front or rear, or with other rotor sizes if you switch out the $10 adapter) with IS adapter and CL rotor. New, mounted but never ridden. Basically, identical to LX caliper, but black.

Performance Bike Forte carbon riser bar, uncut.

LX 'blue/grey' cranks with Octalink BB and good rings... brand new middle ring, 175mm.

Sugino Impel 175mm cranks, square taper, polished silver, 58/95mm BCD 5 arm. Excellent for 29ers to get that 30t middle ring and 20t granny gear!

Cane Creek 110 IS headsets, black (2 of them) one new in package, one never mounted, but opened package.

Loads of other stuff.... just ask.
    Last edited by pimpbot; 04-08-2011 at 09:27 PM.

My spoon is too big!
    I have a red Pepperoni fork, with 1.25 steerer. Pay for shipping, and it's yours.
    "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
    J. R. R. Tolkien

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    - headshok fatty sl (2001 vintage). needs an overhaul. TRADE

- pair of 26x2.2" continental race king supersonic tires. low miles perfect condition. TRADE

- 3 26x2.1" maxxis larsen tt tires. low miles perfect condition. FREE