mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Cannondale Flash frameset, which front deraillaur

Hi..

Have a Cannondale Flash Himod frameset thats being built at my LBS right now. The crankset I'm using is the Cannondale hollowgram SL 44-29. Im also having Sram XX shifters, cassette, front and rear derailluer, and Formula R1 brakes installed. But I have a problem, the XX front derailluer I have is a 42-28 and it turns out being to small for the 44-29 crankset. Anybody knows when Sram launches the 45-30 front derailluer? And what type of shimano xtr front derailluer is being used on the Himod 1

Hope somebody out there have answers for me

Thanks

FIRENZE rulez !!
    it's used the XTR etype without plate

it works with 44 ring but it meeds spacers , XX not needs them.

i have my XT off my flash 29er, want to try it ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cannondale Flash frameset, which front deraillaur-hpim0056.jpg  

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eliflap
    it's used the XTR etype without plate

it works with 44 ring but it meeds spacers , XX not needs them.

i have my XT off my flash 29er, want to try it ?
    Thanks for the offer , but I don't think I need it. Turns out my LBS has been able to get hold of a 42t chainring from cannondale, so now the XX front der will fit.

Thanks

LA CHÈVRE
    By the way and if you don't mind, what's the MSRP of a Flash Hi-Mod frameset?

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    [QUOTE=Dan Gerous]By the way and if you don't mind, what's the MSRP of a Flash Hi-Mod frameset?

In Norway everything is expensive.. That's why I love Ebay when it comes to the parts I bought for my new bike. MSRP for the frameset (frame, fork & seatpost) is 33999 norwegian kroner ( $5700) I got a discount tough, and paid 26999 norwegian kroner ($4500). MSRP for the Flash Himod team is 76999 Norwegian kroner ($13000) , so there you go.

LA CHÈVRE
    Didn't know you were in Norway (should have guessed with your name ), that doesn't give me a good estimate for canadian price (I don't want to ask my LBS, he'll make me a too tempting offer) but thanks... and yes, that's one thing I remember about Norway, it's expensive but it's probably the nicest country I have ever visited. Beautiful, people are very nice and welcoming, the girls.... haaaa the girls!

Sorry, I was gone for a minute!

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :