mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Cannondale Cujo thread

Just picked up my 2018 Cujo. Loving the feel of this bike. It's the most comfortable ride I've ever had. I guess it's like they say... when you know, you know.

Who all is riding a cujo? There wasn't a thread for them so I started one. Would like to see pictures! I need inspiration!

mtbr member
    Nov 2017
    I bought my Cujo 3 a few months ago. I love this bike. Comfy and fun to ride.

Thinking about upgrades: forks and tubeless tires.

Here's a photo from the day I bought it:Cannondale Cujo thread-cujo3.jpg

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Have you found a bash guard that works for the cujo?

mtbr member
    Nov 2017
    Nope. Before I do that, I've been thinking about swapping the double chainset for a single, and tossing the front derailleur and shifter. Looking for suggestions.

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    I recently purchased a new 2018 Cannondale Cujo 1. I have ridden it a few times - some single tracking and some trail riding in Northern NJ. So far so good with the bike. Overall I am very happy with it as it is my first Mountain Bike purchase (I mainly ride a Road Bike). Just getting into Mountain biking. I love the dropper post and the 1X11 gears. Everything is stock on the bike but I did switch the saddle to a WTB Pure. Still learning and enjoying it...hope to get some nicer days soon to continue riding it.

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by J Hartman View Post
    Just picked up my 2018 Cujo. Loving the feel of this bike. It's the most comfortable ride I've ever had. I guess it's like they say... when you know, you know.

Who all is riding a cujo? There wasn't a thread for them so I started one. Would like to see pictures! I need inspiration!
    Now that I recently purchased the Cannondale Cujo 1, what are any of you who are riding newer Cannondale Cujo's feel the best upgrade would be to this bike or what is your first planned upgrade you are thinking about making? I have added the WTB Pure Pro Saddle and a set of Shimano Saint MX80 pedals.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Does anybody have an idea of max tire size? How much room between the stock tires and the chainstays? I am intrested in running 3.25 or even 3.8 tires.