mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Cannondale casual wear

i know this question has been asked, but figured maybe someone has found one since the last time the question was asked. i can't seem to find one, but thought i would ask anyway. anyone know of a place to get cannondale casual wear online?

looks like i may have to bring my lazy ars to a local dealer and order them. cannondale should really allow direct customer sales, for clothing and accessories. seems everything has to be done through a dealer, even the smallest things.

anyway, if anyone found a place, let me know.

LA CHÈVRE
    You used to be able to buy gear and apparel directly from Cannondale's website, not sure if the new site allows it. If not, there is cannondaleexperts.com in the US but I have seen everything but bikes in many other online stores...

But what's so wrong about going into actual stores nowadays? Are people afraid to talk to people? To get out of their houses?

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gerous View Post
    You used to be able to buy gear and apparel directly from Cannondale's website, not sure if the new site allows it. If not, there is cannondaleexperts.com in the US but I have seen everything but bikes in many other online stores...

But what's so wrong about going into actual stores nowadays? Are people afraid to talk to people? To get out of their houses?
    if someone is looking to find a place online, don't ya think it's because they just have a hard time finding the time to walk into an actual store? or, maybe they just don't have a dealer near them (not in my case). i spend a lot of time in airports because of what i do for a living. i'm away most of the time. so, it's easier for me to do certain things online.

afraid to talk to people? c'mon man.....c'mon!