Clueless
    Mar 2010

Can someone help me figure out the specs on my Prophet if I show you picture??

I know this is a weird request but.... I am NOT a seasoned mountain biker, but wanted to try it and went out and spent 2400 bucks on a "beautiful" bike, however, now I must sell due to financial reasons and I don't know how to list my bike!!!

Meaning: All I really know is it is a Cannondale Prophet 2 (2007 I believe) and has Fox shocks, and it's a Large, and that's about it!

But I want to sell it and post it on Ebay, but need to know specs so I don't look like an idiot! LOL So I was hoping that.....

Somebody would volunteer to look at photos of it and tell me what the specs are so I can write my ADD. I have 10 or so pics, all angles/closeups, etc. Here is a link to my Facebook where the pics are:
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1849085851
    Or I can post them here?? Easier to just go to Facebook probably.

Anyway, can someone help please?? I would be SO GRATEFUL!
    Andrew

mtbr member
    This would do. You got some minor changes from spec (Seat and pedals).

http://www.cannondale.com/usa/usaeng...8VE2-Prophet-2

Clueless
    Mar 2010

Thank you SO MUCH!

That is exactly what I was looking for! I searched but couldn't find my exact bike, so I am grateful for you setting me straight. PERFECT!!! Thanks again.
    Andrew

Clueless
    Mar 2010

One question tho....

The specs don't include weight. It would be nice to give a weight, at least approximate... does anyone know the weight range on this bike? I dont really have equipment to weight it myself.... anyone have one close to manufacturer stock parts on it and tell me weight? Thanks.
    Andrew

discombobulated SuperModerator
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewkloc71
    The specs don't include weight. It would be nice to give a weight, at least approximate... does anyone know the weight range on this bike? I dont really have equipment to weight it myself.... anyone have one close to manufacturer stock parts on it and tell me weight? Thanks.
    Andrew
    Bathroom scale?
    Weigh yourself....pick up bike.....

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewkloc71
    Andrew
    Probably not going to sell a prophet by listing the weight, especially if its stock. Anything that is over 30 lbs isn't worth mentioning, adn it might even hurt.