Thread: CAD2 price

vrf
    mtbr member
    Jun 2008

CAD2 price

Hi all,

If you saw this listing, what would YOU pay?

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/bik/1619556736.html

Thank you!

LA CHÈVRE
    Not 350$...

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

vrf
    mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    So... 200?

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    $100 or so. Maybe $150. The Beast of the East was designed for riding on really knarly rooted east coast trails with the rigid P-Bone fork. I have forgotten the specific model, but Cannondale recalled the P-bone fork because the steerer tube was prone to breaking.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by apacherider
    $100 or so. Maybe $150. The Beast of the East was designed for riding on really knarly rooted east coast trails with the rigid P-Bone fork. I have forgotten the specific model, but Cannondale recalled the P-bone fork because the steerer tube was prone to breaking.
    sure hope you arent thinking about an M400, I just dug my old one out of my basement, threw a silly amount of money at it and started riding it again.

Cant say I recall seeing a recall notice in the mail ever tho..but it's been about 10-yrs.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozh
    sure hope you arent thinking about an M400, I just dug my old one out of my basement, threw a silly amount of money at it and started riding it again.

Cant say I recall seeing a recall notice in the mail ever tho..but it's been about 10-yrs.

As long as you have a steel steerer tube there is nothing to worry about. Besides, the M400 did not have that fork.