mtbr member
    Aug 2008

C-dale Feminine Rush Frame Search. Advice

Being the aspiring XC racer, (Note, aspiring) I have amassed a plethora of parts in my garage from upgrading the 29er to the point that I could almost build a complete bike. My girlfriend is getting ready to buy a Cannondale f6 but I would prefer that she runs a full suspension setup since I know she will want that once she gets out with her friends.

I am having a heck of a time finding a petite cannondale fs frame. Checked with my lbs and they didn't have anything. I am completely open to ideas also in terms of a fs frame, be it a scalpel, prophet, or rush. I don't want to drop a grand when I have an entire X-9 assembly, tubeless wheelset, and lefty fork sitting on my workbench. Any advice on where I could find a petite fs C-dale frame would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Ridin' dirty!
    Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cannondale-Rush-Lefty_W0QQitemZ180327192459QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMoun tain_Bikes?hash=item180327192459&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I've also seen a couple of S Jeckyl frames on eBay lately.
    "Common sense isn't always that common!"
    Custom Prophet and Custom "Leftified" Delta V

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Yeah you'll need to constantly watch ebay - you really might be better off buying the complete bike, and just getting the lower spec (i can't remember if the fems only come in one trim or not), and selling the extra parts or keeping them for when things break. remember... things always break.
    Quote Originally Posted by sickspeed16
    Your not all mountain unless your runnin' crushed dew cans..
    '12 Scalpel 29er Carbon 1
    '13 SuperSix EVO Red Racing

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cdalemaniac
    Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cannondale-Rush-Lefty_W0QQitemZ180327192459QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMoun tain_Bikes?hash=item180327192459&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I've also seen a couple of S Jeckyl frames on eBay lately.

I like the bike and the price but not the feedback. Keep em coming if you see them.

Thanks