Ex-Clydesdale

Anyone looking for a Prophet 1K or 4K?

Had to get some Marta brake pads on Saturday at the shop I used to work at, and the owner said two Prophets just came in. I think they were both Cannondale demo bikes (I know the 4000 was, not sure about the 1000). I said I'd ask if anyone I know is looking for one. The 1000 is a medium, some sort of brown color, and would go for $2100. The 4000 has the raw aluminum finish, it's a large (if I remember right), and I think he said $3400 for it (I'd have to double check). Details and pictures can be provided.

Just wanted to see if there's anyone interested. Moderators, if this violates any forum rules, please delete it.
    '94 RSBikes Stampede (commuter), '05 Prophet, '09 Scattante XRL Team, '10 Slice 4
    Retired: 97 C-DaleSuper-V, 05 C-Dale R5000

Are you talking to me?

Well....

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne
    Had to get some Marta brake pads on Saturday at the shop I used to work at, and the owner said two Prophets just came in. I think they were both Cannondale demo bikes (I know the 4000 was, not sure about the 1000). I said I'd ask if anyone I know is looking for one. The 1000 is a medium, some sort of brown color, and would go for $2100. The 4000 has the raw aluminum finish, it's a large (if I remember right), and I think he said $3400 for it (I'd have to double check). Details and pictures can be provided.

Just wanted to see if there's anyone interested. Moderators, if this violates any forum rules, please delete it.

It does not violate any board rules, but the dealer may have issues. Cannondale binds all of their dealers from selling over the internet. I understand that the dealer is not directly involved, but just be careful.

It is a nice offer for anyone not able to get the bike that they are looking for, but there are many reasons to buy locally.
    gfy

Members who have read this thread: 0