mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Anybody own an 07 F3 Caffeine?

If you do what is your impression of the bike? I have an opportunity to pick up the frame and wanted to get some opinions. Thanks. I also posted this in the bike frame forum, but thought I might get some more feedback in the C'dale forum.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    What color frame I got the orange with blue lettering. Sweet bike very fast and great geometry. Mine is stock and i got it weighted the other day and it came in at 27lbs. I think it is an excellent frame to build upon.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrwinkle
    What color frame I got the orange with blue lettering. Sweet bike very fast and great geometry. Mine is stock and i got it weighted the other day and it came in at 27lbs. I think it is an excellent frame to build upon.
    this is the frame i'm looking at.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Cannondale-...ht_4108wt_1141

mtbr member
    My 07 is sitting at a little over 23lbs with really nothing special done to it. K force bars and seat post, Mavic Crossrides with average weight tubes and tires, and an LX M580 crankset.
    '96 Uber Light
    '00 R3000 TT
    '08 Six13

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Do you think it's worth buying this frame and swapping out the 08 F5??

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    The frame is actual a 2008 F3 also the Caffeine frame is at least a lb lighter than the 2008 F5 CO2 frame. I would choose the Caffeine hands down and sell the 2008 F5 CO2; then use that cash towards a Fatty DLR or a Lefty.