mtbr member

Any SuperX riders in here?

thinking about picking up a SuperX disc force, just wondering if anyone here has one and what they thought of it. a search didn't turn up anything.

i'm curious as to why they cutoff the frame size at 58. i normally ride a 60, is 58 enough? i'm 6'2 with a 34 inseam.

LA CHÈVRE
    Had one (not disc though), they are great bikes. Light, stiff, comfy, agile geometry...

As for the size, what do you compare it with, the 60-58 seat tube frame sizes or did you check the horizontal top tube and all? Cannondale CX bikes are sized differently than their road bikes (and can differ from other brands). Cannondale suggest going one size smaller on their cross bikes than what you'd ride in their road bikes. But me, as an exemple, on cross bikes (SuperX and CAADs), I ride a 52 but I had a 54 SuperSix sold it and am now on a 56 SuperSix Evo and I'm really happy on the Evo and the 52 CX bikes... I use my CX bikes for cX racing but also on dirt roads (and as a road bike sometimes). Just make sure you compare the good numbers but obviously, if you can try one, do that!

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    thanks for the reply! by looking at the numbers, a 54 seems about right as far as stand-over, which is my main concern.

LA CHÈVRE
    Standover? That's the least of my worries to choose a bike size, I'd rather have a bike that fits when riding it than a bike that fits when standing over it...

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :